Sunday 3 January 2010

A new Chapter!

Well, 2010 is upon us and another decade flies past.  It only seems 5  minutes ago when we were all celebrating the millenium.   There have been loads of high points and thankfully fewer low points, but most of all I can't believe that Dal and I have been up here in the frozen north for over 6 years now and apart from shovelling snow every winter (something us Londoners are really not used to!) we have no regrets at all....   London is definitely not for the faint hearted!

I have finally plucked up the courage and self belief to start my own blog (and actually listened to my crafting friends that "you really must start a blog Lesley!)" .  So we will see how it goes.... I will be adding my cards onto here as and when they are done - please have a look and give me any comments back - all is appreciated!



 
 
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment