Sunday 19 September 2010

September - a busy month!


Well its September already and I'm already thinking that the summer has gone (what there was of it!) and winter is fast approaching.  Whatever happened to those long hot summer months I remember as a kid?

September is always a busy month for family and friends birthdays and anniversaries, so I have gone into overdrive trying to keep up (Phew!), especially as there was a 18, 50th and my Mum and Dad's Golden Wedding anniversay on 1st October.   They are going on a cruise to celebrate, so I had to have it finished in plenty of time for them to take it with them to open on the boat!  


I have treated myself to some gorgeous Joanna Sheen House Mice for summer to cheer me up and remember what the sun and blue cloudless skies looked like!   Can't wait until they arrive and I can use them....... 


No comments:

Post a Comment